Tuesday, January 30, 2018

No Words


There are many times that I wish I was more eloquent than I am so I could express my thoughts and feelings in a more articulate and meaningful way. This is one of those times. Maybe some of the problem is that there really are no words. My father passed away over the weekend, and there is no good way to convey that message and its attendant feelings in mere words.

My father had multiple acute and chronic illnesses and was in physical and mental pain for at least the last five years, so I am glad that he's no longer suffering. Many of you have offered kind wishes, sympathy, and support over those years, and I thank you immensely, then and now. I'm going to take a break from blogging for a while, but intend to be back soon when I regain some of my words and voice.