Today's Ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Things You Wish You Could Learn Instantly. For some reason (perhaps because of my TV watching in the 1960s and the fact that these are wishes), I'm imagining Samantha Stevens' magical nose twitch or Jeannie's crossed arms and blink accompanying this instantaneous learning.
So, I wish I could learn instantly:
- How to read faster (and comprehend more)
- How to knit faster (and make fewer mistakes)
- How to be more understanding and maybe even less judgmental
- How to procrastinate less
- How to enjoy painting (walls, not pictures) and the even more odious task of prep. work for painting
- How to take better photographs
- How to make pad thai
- How to enjoy cleaning
- How to make flamework glass beads
- How to be more patient (yes, I see the irony in this one!)
These are all things I would like to learn in a flash, but sadly have never put forth
the necessary time and effort. I highly doubt that it's even possible to enjoy
painting and cleaning!
What are your instant learning wishes?